Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome to Progressives Against Democrats

So have you noticed lately that Democrats=Republicans? If you haven't you might want to check out votes and issues. Both parties are part of a corporate terrorist run system, that is creating class war fare against the poor and the quickly disappearing middle class.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit the nail squarely on the head! That's why I am avoiding this election as best I can. I'm not voting or turning on the tv or anything. I can not choose between a facist and a nazi. That's not a choice. Elections are fake anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home