Daily Kos Bash (aka Daily Kos Sucks)-3/20/06-3/26/06
Let's at least get a laugh out of the joke of a site called daily kos. This weeks top 10 laughable moments.
10. The tin foil continues as paranoid tin foil hat wearing davybaby keeps insisting that two people who live on different sides of the country are the same person. Of course he is backed by the good old boy's club at daily kos, also major tin foil purchasers. He has yet to deny or explain himself for proudly proclaiming that all women equal Ann Coulter.
9. Apparently their were some "Open Letters to the Democratic Party" that hit the recommend list. Well unless you are some rich white corporate terrorist you better open the letter for them, because if you are an average jill or joe, let me tell you the good old boy's club known as the democratic party isn't gonna open your letter.
8. In the laughable celebrity section Jimmy Carter has posted and gone to the top of the charts due to writing about strategy about how Democrats can win votes. Here is a suggestion: stop the farce and fraudulent elections and have real elections. Recommended celebrities: always a good laugh.
7. In another way to get your diary to the top (Complete 2006 Senate Rankings w/not so exciting new format), pretend like elections matter and that they are going to be won disproportionally by the Dimocrats. Also be sure to not include any real issues in the diary as someone over at red state might see it and become offended.
6. We also find this piece of wisdom in a diary called "In defense of red state". "In conclusion, I think that RedState can be a great site to go to and voice your opinions. The more respect you show the members of that site, though, the more respect you will get in return (you know... standard Golden Rule stuff)." Not tell me the Demoncrats and Rethugs aren't in this together.
5. In other trolls that daily kos is to stupid to identify, markusd makes the argument that more people consider themselves conservative than liberal because of some poll run by a rethug mainstream organization. Here is a tip, most people are truly progressives, but they don't vote because their isn't a mainstream progressive party. Besides the fact that most people in idiot America probably couldn't even define progressive and conservative. Then their are those of us who slam the phone down on biased rethug surveyors, who probably just make up answers and change responses if they don't go the way they want them too.
4. Back to top of the list recommended diaries we find the supposedly free speech loving and punishment hating jokes at daily kos talking about taking actioin in the diary RedState redemption: Act now. It's quick, easy and free! As usual though for the Democrats, guess what I can't find any action to be taken in the diary. Only a lot of whinning. Really, though is it shocking recommend list news that a repug/rethug would lie.
3. We also find on Sundays recommend list "TIME: (R)s Say They Would LOSE House Today". But how can you really loose the house when all the (D)s are acting like R's?
2. In the OCD department Armando has used the term troll in at least 14 comment titles. The brilliant comment titles include "I can troll rate you"(aren't you special, you good old boy) and "I smell a troll" (quit sniffing yourself Armando).
1. And we started the week with tin foil and we might as well end it that way with corporate terrorist and women hater davy baby still insisting that qrswave and I (tri) are the same person. I'm always appreciative of that compliment, but gee davybaby stop monopolizing all the tin foil.