Daily Kos Bash (aka daily kos sucks)
10. In the I'm a sexist troll who can hand em' out, but can't takem' department we have serial ratings abuser (stalker too) davybaby, crying like a little baby about being given a zero.
9. In what could be deemed the first unknowing reference to this site, we have the comment, "How about starting a blog for the de-Kosed"? Really, can it have a weekly kos bash column too?
8. Tin foil continues-as paranoid small penised nut jub davybaby still insists that qrswave and I are the same person. He also effectively demonstrates how the Dims are a bunch of idiots working together to create a giant cluster fuck. Apartmently he even managed to sell kos the tin foil. But, I like davybaby though because idiots who try to ban everyone from the Dims are creating new green party members-pretty cool.
7. We also gain this "wisdom" from HID. "Censorship is bad, flushing nutjobs is a necessary evil". So HID are you saying that you should be censored?
6. In top diary news, aparently the chickenshit weak Dims can't even decide whether, the Rethugs are traitors or not given the titles "Republicans are Traitors" and "Republicans are not Traitors"! Here is my title Republicans and Democrats are tratiors (jokes too)!
5. Another top rated diary asks "Why the hell did I become a Democrat?" Actually, I like this one, I ask myself the same question every day? But at least I am free from the Democurse now!
4. Delaware Dem is on the recommend list against tonight. I'd be embarresed enough to admit I was a Dim, but to admit your one from the "sleazy slimmy corporate terrorist US headquarters", complete with Biden, well?
3. In weird psychological twists fiddlingnero writes "you answer me first, troll nt"! Um, somehow I think if you called them a troll your gonna have trouble!
2. In shameless self promotion: A Day for Progress: Jeff Latas for Congress-written of course by Jeff Latas!
1. Finally a joke on a joke. "George W. Bush and a secret service agent are taking a stroll when they come upon a little girl carrying a basket with a blanket over it. Curious, Bush asks the girl, "What's in the basket?"
"New baby kittens," she replies, and she opens the basket to show him.
"How nice," says Bush. "What kind are they?"
The little girl says, "Republicans."
Bush smiles, very pleased, pats the little girl on the head, and continues on his walk.
Three weeks later, Bush is taking another stroll, this time with Karl Rove. He sees the little girl again with the same basket, and says, "Watch this, Karl -- it's really cute."
They approach the little girl, Bush greets her and asks how the kittens are doing, and she says, "Fine, Mr. President."
Then, smirking, he nudges Rove with his elbow and asks the little girl, "And can you tell us what kind of kittens they are?"
She replies, "Democrats."
Aghast, Bush says, "But three weeks ago you said they were Republicans!"
"They were then," she says. "But now their eyes are open."
Give them another three weeks and after kos "censors" them. Then the answer to the question wil be "Greens".