Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dear Diary: A SUV liberals Labor Day

So my rethug friend calls me up early and says hey girlie we have a day off work lets go shopping. She might be a little wacky, but all people deserve respect, no matter how many people their actions kill. Politeness and manors: that is what matters.

So I grap my leather boots and my credit card. The credit card is great because it says in big letters no interest with a cute little star or somthing next too it. I love stars, they are so cute. Say I really hope it doesn't turn out to be like my last credit card where they say no interest and decorate with cute little stars and then turn around and charge me 33 percent interest.

So I get into my SUV and go pick up my friend. She teases me about when I am going to remove my Kerry stickers. I say it justifies the SUV. After all if queen Oprah drives a giant SUV, why shouldn't I?

It is so nice to have a day of work for oh what holiday is it? Oh yeah labor day. Isn't that the day we honor the American workers by giving them a day of or is that the day dedicated to all those having a kid?

We stop at Starbucks on the way to the store. You know I heard on queen Oprah that children often get burns on their hands from picking the coffee beans. But hey it's okay to drink Starbucks because they give money to the Democrats and besides I just have gotta have my mocha focha tocha socha pocha.

So we go to the mall. There are lots of people workings. Ha ha it's labor day and someones gotta labor because I gotta shop. I find some cute stuff. Imported all the way from china and yet so inexpensive. Gee, I wonder at these prices how they afford to pay the workers. But hey it's a holiday, and one can't worry about stuff like that on this wonderful holiday of labor day!

After a full day of shopping my friend and I drive back home in my SUV with it's Kerry sticker and I say isn't labor day wonderful. I am so glad all the world get's to enjoy this.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Undeniable Liberal said...

Get real, citisucks. That never happened. I would be disappointed and surprised. Nice analogy though.
Trying humor perhaps?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Citisucks said...

Never Happened? Maybe not to me, but citisucks gets the feeling that somewhere in idiot america this was someone's labor day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home