Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Daily Kos Bash (aka daily kos sucks)

This weeks Demojokes!

10. I hate to mention this about Reed but he is really short, like 5'3". So apartently Democrap davybaby and one other person who agrees with him now thinks we should choose preznuts based on height? Now I understand why davybaby hates women, he thinks they are too short to be preznut? And we wonder why people laugh at Democraps!

9. Abusive psycho davybaby now also claims to be a victim , apparently of his own tinfoil, still stating that qrswave and I are the same person. And funny enough the idiots in charge of dailykos still believe this psycho!

8. In isn't it ironic "diplomatic" states "Fuck off, now you're just trolling". How diplomatic!

7. In oxymorons the term "progressive democrats" is still be using.

6. In hillariously uprated trolls, jiacinto states "I just really wonder what the reaction would be if the post had been about Islam, Hinduism, Wiccan, Athiesm, or Judiasm. I am sure that there would have been an outcry against the original poster. But I guess it's okay to attack Catholics and Christians". And given jiacinto's history I guess it is also okay to attack "illegal" immigrants and make repetitive racist comments.

5. Well I according to Delaware Dem daily kos does have one thing going for it: me (Delaware Dem things he is some gift to liberalism-lol). Other Translation daily kos has :Asshole Biden-fucking SUV Democrap liberals, who make all liberals look like jokes.

4. In terminally confused we have inside4ll stating "This administration didn't seem to bother you back when you were backing its ally, Ralph Nader". Sorry, but it is Kerry and the rest of the Democraps that are Bu$h's allies. But keep on blaming the one party that actually has a different agenda and that doesn't represent the corporate terrorists.

3. Known troll buddha hat comments "Read the entire article before you come to judgment. I followed the link which the diarist helpfully provided for the NYT article. After having read the whole thing, I cannot say I see any of the elitism, condescension or glorification of the upper class that our diarist sees".Umm budda hat , that is because you are an elitist condescending corporate terrorist bastard, you dumbass!

2. In the recommended list we have more mindless chearleading. "Kerry On Fire on "Meet The Press". I guess the question is should be lite a fire under the ass of the democrap or just fire all of them and replace them with real liberals? I vote for the second.

1. Finally on the recommend list we have a diary titled "Why I'm Joining the Republican Party". Well if you are going to join the Democrap (aka GOP 2) you might as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home