Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Idiot America wakes up and says WE WANT TO SEE FASTOW STONED

And when I say stoned not I don't mean on pot.

I don't usually visit mainstream media chatrooms, but I did today on the case of Corporate Terrorist Fastow. Most people commented that the sentence was pathetic and too short. And someone besides myself even called the terrorist a terrorist. Better yet though were other suggestions.

A. Torture-Sounds good to me. I call the knife and the balls.

B. Give Corporate Terrorists (or as they called them economic criminals) the death penalty. It should be noted that citisucks opposes the death penalty in almost all cases. However, citisucks makes an exception for the corporate terrorists.

C. Give everyone screwed over by this corporate terrorist 20 minutes to do whatever they please to him. I like this even better than the death penalty and somehow figure eventually he will end up dead. Myself I would be fighting for a space in the front of the line so I could torture him while he is still alive.


Let's hope by the time Corporate Terrorists Chuck Prince and Robert Rubin of Citigroup make it to trial all this is enacted and ready to go. Get ready to get stoned and castrated too corporate terrorists.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Undeniable Liberal said...

I would rather get stoned and keep my money out of the hands of the corporate terrorists whenever possible.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Citisucks said...

I'm not into the getting stoned part, although I support its legalization. But I am definetly into the keeping money out of the hands of the corporate terrorists part, and even more so when those hands belong to the corporate terrorists of Citigroup and the other corporate terrorist banks too. Just like you I also use a credit union and don't use credit/debit cards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home