Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Friday, September 15, 2006

Add and Delete a Few Words and get the TRUTH

Lie:"I listen to my Democratic friends and I wonder if they're more interested in protecting the terrorists than protecting the American people," House Majority Leader John Boehner, an Ohio Republican.


Truth:"I listen to my Dumocrap enemies and I wonder if they're more interested in protecting the corporate terrorists than protecting the American people," Citisucks.

Well not so much wonder, as feel absolutely sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home