Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Friday, September 22, 2006

I took away 12000 peoples freedoms. That's why I'm running for governor as a Dumocrap.

I kid you not this is what Dumocrap asshole Bill Ritter brags about in his paid political ads. Being a bunch of wussy losers the Dumocraps have again picked out a fake opposition candidate this time to run for governor of Colorado.

Thank you Silly Billy I appreciate you keeping us safe as your ads states, yes those pot smokers are a dangerous bunch. But I bet they aren't half as dangerous as the criminals who make huge profits off taking away peoples freedoms.

And if you think Silly Billy's enjoyment of taking away peoples rights ends with locking them up in cells for smoking pot, guess again. Bill Ritter is pro-life . Yes read it again because you didn't believe it the first time, this asshole is pro-life.

Yup, the fake opposition party just got a little bit faker.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for you Americans, at least the decent, thinking ones. But I feel sorrier for the Eagle's victims around the planet.

PS 'Dum(b?)ocraps' - I like that. Crude but right-on.
Good luck with your struggle, billions are looking to your kind

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Citisucks said...

I too feel more sorry for the victims across the planet and I only feel sorry for non-idiot america. I hope idiot america along with the corporate terrorists get what is coming to them. I hope you will continue to get out the word the America is a fascist, terrorist regime and for people in other countries to keep protesting and refusing to accept American terrorism.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home