Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Citisucks Defines: Today's Word Jeep

Under another name green girl, I have begun defining away. My first entry is for jeep. At this point I believe it is on the second page...

You can change that though by giving my comment a thumbs up (it's the one by green girl). Also this is a section that needs help in general, as it has been hijacked by the small dicked loosers, who live in a delusion world where their jeeps aren't FUV's. Right, sure whatever, and Bu$h isn't the next Hitler.

Seriously go uprate my definition along with the other good definitions that actually called the FUV drivers out on what they are and go down rate all the FUV driving terrorists.

I have two other published defintions by the way, but more on those later.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Undeniable Liberal said...

Thumbs up, Citisucks.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Citisucks said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home