Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Few of My Least Favorite Things

(Sung to the tune of the famous song from the sound of music)

Being called a blog-whore
And having all woman compared to Ann Coulter
Anti-female good old boy's who send me recipes of schizzle w/noodle
People who hate brown people and want them tied up with string
These are why Democrats aren't my favorite things (and why I'll me voting Green)

White boys who support banking terrorists
And send me recipes for apple struddle
Corporate terrorist bankers, oil, and pharma terrorists too.
Wild donkeys that fly with elephants on their wings.
These are why Democrats aren't my favorite things (and why I'll me voting Green).

When davybaby bites.
When HID stings.
When I'm feeling sad.
I simply remember I have the Green Party, and then I don't feel so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home