Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Sunday, April 16, 2006

It Ain’t Just Bu$h: Part 2 of 100 of Part A: Why they all must go!

So we will go alphabetically by state. I’m not going to waste my time my listing “party” affiliations. Please though if you don’t know their “party” go ahead and try to guess it. I can promise it will be a challenging game. I’m not even going to base this on their voting records, I’m just going to base this on crap posted on their website. If you are student doing research, please I’m begging you help educate your teacher and use this info. By the way these posts are based on the your Senutor's actually websites.

Alabama 1: Richard Shelby

5. Apartently this greedy annoying snob has been raking in your tax dollars for airports in Alabama. So instead of giving money to people in a state that is known for poverty, it is being wasted on airports so the few rich Good Old Boy's Club members can have nicer airports. And people vote for this idiot because of that? And by the way who in their right mind would want to use Alabama as a tourist opportunity? People in Alabama don't have food, let them eat airports!

4. This asshole runs the banking committee. Need I say more? Well, I will say two more things: so Senator how is the sex with Citigroup? Do they put 20's, 100's, or 1000 dollar bills in your g-string?

3. Speaking of selling out, you can buy a flag from his website. Anyone dare me to request one of Venezuala? But if I have to buy an American one, hey Senutor can I get a box of matches with that flag? By the way China sents their thanks to you for keeping their children employed 12 hours a day!

2. You have to love this line from his bio "following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, Senator Shelby served diligently to investigate the intelligence failures that led to those attacks"(http://shelby.senate.gov/about/biography.htm). So in other words be is more or less admitting in his bio that he is part of the cover-up of Bu$hco's roll in 911. Yeah, they got on that cover up fast.

1. And for the final reason that Richard Shall-be an American idiot, time for some more immigration stupidity. Blah, blah, blah, immigrants shouldn't be here. I guess we all better start jumping back on the boat, becaue here is a shock we all came here at some time. Perhaps it is time to go all the way back in history and start recreating the land bridges in between Alaska and Russia. Seriously, if anybody should be exiled, it should be greedy selfish rich white men. Damn, I knew those airports would come in handy for something.

Power to the Green Party and Independent Progressives. Get the Democratic-Republican idiots out of office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home