Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

It Ain’t Just Bu$h: Part 6 of 100 of Part A: Why they all must go!

So we will go alphabetically by state. I’m not going to waste my time my listing “party” affiliations. Please though if you don’t know their “party” go ahead and try to guess it. I can promise it will be a challenging game. I’m not even going to base this on their voting records, I’m just going to base this on crap posted on their website. If you are student doing research, please I’m begging you help educate your teacher and use this info. By the way these posts are based on the your Senutor's actually websites.

Arizona 2: John McCain
5. Yet another issueless website that makes you search to find out anything about where this lier stands. But there is a picture of the smiling children/grandchildren to make idiot America happy.

4. Aparently this rich white man responsible with his rich white buddies for causing problems for the poor also offers bandaids (casework) for those needing help with Medicare, Social Security etc. Does it ever occur to these idiots that bandaids do not fix gunshots that these corporate terrorits fire away at us by denying us health care and other basic rights!

3. Great another site selling flags. I'll have mine with a side of matches please!

2. Oh and fortunetly there are no upcoming events avaiable to the public. I am afraid the Senutor will be too busy whoring himself to the corporate terrorists to have any events for me or you.

1. I also could not help noticing as related items to events there was a section marked whip notice. Is that to let the corporate terrorists know that the Senutor is know available for S&M (at an additional fee of course).




Power to the Green Party and Independent Progressives. Get the Democratic-Republican idiots out of office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home