Progressives Against Democrats

The truth is that it isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is two good old boy's clubs working together to enact class warfare:that is to enact class warfare against you and me. Will you too sell out to the Democrats and their lies about being an opposition party, or will you stand with me and fight?

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Citibank-Always Screwing People Over, Always!

Came across this online. One more person dumbs these corporate terrorists!

"They pulled their crap on me twice in the last year. Switching payment due dates and jacking my interest rate and applying fees just for the hell of it all. I have been using their services for over 10 years and I am now being repaid by asinine customer service practices that are nearly criminal. That's enough for me. I don't carry a balance so there is nothing to penalize. Citibank can now kiss my pasty white working man's behind. That card is gooonnneeeee".

Always good to hear that people are canceling their cards with these corporate theives and terrorists.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

Your blog makes me want to use Citibank, by the way. It is the best PR Citibank could ever hope for.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Citisucks said...

p.s. Miss R-another fine example of why they are called Dims.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Citisucks said...

P.S.S. Also a fine example of borderline personality disorder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home